- International LUMA StarT Education Award 2018 (best educational practices of instructors and teachers) - June 5, 2018.
- Best Research Award at the Ninth Conference of the librarians Jordanians: “Jordan Libraries in the Electronic Digital Environment" / Jordan Library and Information Association (20 - 21/10/2010 - Zarqa Private University). Title of Research: Recruitment of School Libraries in the Digital Age.
- Nabil Barakat Award for Academic Excellence - University of Jordan, June 2010.
PhD Curriculum & Teaching - The University of Jordan (2010)
Masters Degree in Curriculum & Instruction / Methods of Teaching Mathematics. & Instruction (2004)
B.A. Degree in Education (Field Teacher/Mathematics) - 2000
Diploma: School Supervision - 2011
Diploma: School Management - 2008
Diploma: Guidance and Counselling - 2006
- Developing Mathematics Curricula and Teaching Methods.
- Teacher Education.
- Thinking Skills, Talent and Creativity.
- Guidance and School Counselling.
- School Supervision and Management.
- School Libraries and Technology Information.
- Educational Media.
Behavioural characteristics of gifted students in Grades 6–9 in Al Ain City
- Authors: Eman Ali Zaitoun, Ziyad Kamel Ellala
- Publication date: 2019/ 01
- Journal: Int. J. Education Economics and Development.
- Volume: 10 - Pages: pp.
- SCOPUS INDEXED
The Role of Social Policy in Reducing the Prevalence of Anomie in the Arab Societies (The United Arab Emirates as a Model)
- Authors: Khawlah Al Takhayneh, Eman Zaitoun
- Publication date: 2017/10
- Journal: Canadian International Journal of Social Science and Education
- Volume: 13 - Pages: pp. 416-436
- Publisher: CIJSSE, Toronto, Canada
THE IMPACT OF AN INSTRUCTIONAL PROGRAM BASED ON INTEGRATING MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCES AND LEARNING STYLES ON FEMALE STUDENTS' M...
- Authors: Eman Zaitoun, Ahmad Al-mqdady
- Publication date: 2014/4
- Journal: DIRASAT: EDUCATIONAL SCIENCES
- Volume: 41 - Issue: 1 - Pages: pp. 32 - 45
- Publisher: the Deanship of Academic Research, University of Jordan
Utilizing of School Libraries in the Digital Era: Experience of UNRWA Schools in Jordan
- Authors: Eman Zaitoun, Basim Faris
- Publication date: 2010/1
- Journal: Risalat Al Maktaba
- Volume: 45 - Issue: 2 - Pages: 39 - 65
Publisher: Jordan Library & Information Association
- (2019, June). The role of NGOs in supporting education systems: ICDS as a model. Paper presented at the LUMAT Symposium. Jyväskylä, Finland.
- (2012, October). The Impact of an Instructional Program Based on Integrating Multiple Intelligence and Learning Styles on Female Students’ Mathematical Problem Solving Ability and Their Motivation to Learn Mathematics. Paper presented at the Fourth Conference of Academic Research at University of Jordan. Amman, Jordan.
- (2007, May): Baqura School: Analytical Study. Paper presented at the First Scientific Conference for Guidance and School Counselling / UNRWA. Amman, Jordan.
- (2007, May): Guidance and School Counselling Program at UNRWA: Analytical Study. Paper presented at the First Scientific Conference for Guidance and School Counselling / UNRWA. Amman, Jordan.
Date: Aug. 2015 - Present
Position: Assistant Professor
Institution: Department of Educational Diploma, College of Education, Humanities and Social Science, Al-Ain University – Abu Dhabi – UAE
Date: Apr. 2009 - Aug. 2015
Position: Part-time Lecturer
Institution: Institute of Education – UNRWA- UNISCO / Jordan
Date: Jan. 2006 – Aug. 2015
Position: School Principle, Head Teacher & Ass. Head Teacher
Institution: UNRWA's schools / Jordan
Date: May 2009 – Sep. 2011
Position: School Supervisor (Human Rights & Library Science)
Institution: Education Development Centre – UNRWA / Jordan
Date: Sep. 2007 – Jan. 2009
Position: Research and Teaching Assistant
Institution: Faculty of Education – University of Jordan / Jordan
Date: Aug. 2002- Dec. 2005
Position: Part-time Teacher Counsellor
Institution: UNRWA's schools
Date: Aug. 1991- Sep. 2001
Position: Teacher Mathematics / Math Computer
Institution: Private and UNRWA's schools
= For Master:
Curriculum and Teaching (Remedial Course).
= Professional Diploma in Teaching:
School Curriculum and UAE Curriculum
Foundations of Education
Methods of Teaching Mathematics
Methods of Teaching Science
= Bachelor Degree:
Introduction to Psychology
Curriculum and Instruction
Foundations of Education
Assessment and classroom environment
Psychological Measurements and Tests
Children's Psychological Problems
- Co-founder of "Innovation for Creativity Development", a Jordanian non-profit educational cultural society(September, 2013).
- A member of Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (ASCD) / Alexandria, Virginia USA (2006 – present)
- A member of Jordan Library and Information Association (JORLA) (2009 – 2015)
= Membership of committees at Al Ain University:
- At the level of Al Ain University:
- Member of Ethical Research Considerations Committee.
- Member of the evaluation of educational outputs.
- At the level of the Faculty of Education, Humanities and Social Sciences:
- Chairman of the Committee for the preparation of self-study for the development of the program "Early Childhood Bachelor".
- Chairman of Exams, Schedules and Observations Committee (2018-present)
- Chairman of the Committee for Equations and Grievances (2017-2018)
- Secretary of the College Council (2016-2017)
- At the Department of Professional Diploma in Teaching:
- Chairman of the Committee for the preparation of the self-study for re-accreditation of the professional diploma program in teaching (2019)
- Chairman of the Committee for Equations and Grievances (2017-present)
- Secretary of the Department Council (2015 - 2019)