Applied Linguistics, University of Wales, Cardiff,UK
MEd with TEFL, University of Wales, Cardiff, UK
Certificate in ELT, Warwick University, UK
MA in Comparative Francophone Literature Studies, Universite Paris 13, France
BA in English Language Development, Universite de Constantine, Algeria
ELT. ESP. TESL. TEFL. Literary Criticism.
1. Remache, A. (2019). Changing the University Governance Paradigm in MINA: The UAE Example. TEM JOURNAL - Technology, Education, Management, Informatics. (SCOPUS) (ACCEPTED FOR PUBLICATION)
2. Remache, A & Belarbi, A. (2019). Adapting ICT in higher education in the developing world: influencing dynamics. International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies (SCOPUS) (FORTHCOMING)
3. Remache, A. (2018). Deconstructing Nostalgia for a Fairy-tale Algerian Past in Rachid Boudjedra's Literature. (International Journal of Francophone Studies) (SCOPUS)
4. Remache, A. & Ibrahim, M.K (2018). Business English Syllabus Design: Putting Students' Needs First. (International Journal of English Language and Literature Studies)
5. Remache, A. (2016). Developing Students’ Communicative Competence in University English Language Programs. International Journal of Arts and Sciences. Vol.9, No.1.
6. Remache, A. (2015). ESP Projects and the Coursebook Industry in the Middle East and North Africa: Aspirations for Change and Development. Global Business & Economics Anthology. (ISSN: 1553-1392).
7. Remache, A. (2014). The Impact of Authentic Materials on the Quality of Education. Global Business & Economics Anthology. Vol.1. (Won the 1st prize for the Distinguished Research Paper Award. AAU).
8. Remache, A. (2013). The Universality of Scientific Discourse. International Journal of English Language Teaching. Vol.1, No. 2, pp. 37-52.
Publications (Papers in French):
1. Remache, A. (2018). Panorama sur le Roman Algérien d’Expression Française : Espaces et Espérances. Synergies Algérie No 26.
2. Remache, A. (2014). Ecriture de l’errance et de la mémoire dans Le Nez sur la vitre d’Abdelkader Djemai. Synergie Algérie. No 21.
3. Remache, A. (2012). Relecture de “Timimoun” de Rachid Boudjedra, in www.latortueverte.com
1. Al Falah university 2nd Task Conference, Dubai. UAE. May 2018.
2. 30th Business & Economics Society International, Al Ain, UAE. January 2017.
3. International Conference for Academic Disciplines, Al Ain, UAE, February 2016.
4. 24th Business & Economics Society International, Al Ain, UAE. March 2015.
5. 23rd Business & Economics Society International, Abu Dhabi, UAE. January 2014.
6. 1st College of Education at AAU Conference. 2010.
1. Assistant Professor, English Language Teacher Education Department, Al Ain University of Science and Technology. 2007 to present.
2. Instructor, the English Language Centre, King Abdulaziz University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.1991 – 2000.
BEd in English Language Teacher Education:
Advanced Writing, Advanced Grammar, Applied Linguistics, Assessment and Classroom Environment, Teaching Composition, Reading Comprehension, Basic Grammar, Effective Communication in English I & II, Writing Skills I & II, Listening & Speaking Skills I & II, French Language I, Capstone and Practicum, Phonetics & Phonology, Teaching Diverse Students, Thinking Skills and Educational Psychology.
Professional Diploma in Teaching:
Foundations of Education, School Curriculum and UAE Curriculum, Classroom Management
MA in TESOL :
TESOL Methods, Teaching Language Skills, Classroom Management & Environment, Language and Social Interaction, Theories of Learning and Development, and Evaluation in the TESOL Class.