ph.D.Yarmouk University, Jordan, 2014
M.A - Yarmouk University, Jordan, 2009
B.Sc., Al-Bayt University, Jordan, 2007
Arabic grammar and morphology
- Semantic generation in the organs of the senses is a study between central and marginal significance
Authors: Majdi Hussin Shhadat, Mohammad H Faqeeh
Date of publication: 5/5/2017
Magazine: Studies: Humanities and Social Sciences
Conference of the International Council of Arabic Language - Dubai
The seventh session
For the year 2018
- Currently working as a Director of Department of Arabic Languages and Islamic studies in Teaching at Al Ain University of / UAE.
- 2010 – till 2012, Part-time Instructor, Al Balqa Applied University - Girls College / Irbid.
- 2007 – till 2015, a teacher of Arabic language , MOE / Jordan.
- 2015 – till 2016, a teacher of Arabic language, The International School of Choueifat – Amman.
- July 2011 a course in (Psychosocial Care & Protection of Children in Emergencies) partenership of the MOE and UNICEF.
- October till November 2012 a course in ( Integrated Educational Team) a partenership of the MOE and USAID.
- November till December 2012 , a course in (Together to Modern School) a partenership of the MOE and USAID.
- February till June 2013 a course in ( ESRP) a partenership of the MOE and USAID.
- A holder of the International computer Driving License (ICDL)..
1. Arabic Language.
2. Language exercises.
3. Literary criticism.
4. The science of presentations.
5. Linguistics. (Philology and Linguistics)
1. Social Committee and Community Engagement / Chairman.
2. E-Learning / Chairman.
3. Academic guidance and practical education / member.
4. Quality assurance and courses files / member.
5. Academic Accreditation / Member.
6. Equations and Grievances / Member.
7. Exams and schedules / member.
8. Library / member.
9. Secretary of the Department Council.