MA in General Education, college of Education, AL al - BAYT
MA Curricula of Teaching Islamic Culture Al- Albait University 2002
BA Fundamentals of Religion Al- Balqa' Applied University 1998
Interests: Educational, intellectual and scientific issues, especially in Islamic education, education, Islamic culture, and contemporary challenges of Islamic culture in the era of globalization and cultural and scientific development.
- Al-omari, M. (2012). "The educational role of the family in raising a child mentally according to the contemporary Islamic system. Al-Bayt University publications.
- Al-omari, M. (2011). Islamic Culture Book.Al-Jazirah University Publications, Al-Maaref Press, First Edition.
- Al-omari, M. (2011). An Introduction to the Study of Arab-Islamic Civilization Book, Al-Jazeera University Publications, Al-Maaref Press, First Edition.
- Al-Jallad, M. Al-omari, M. (2005) Degree of students ’acquisition of diplomas in Islamic teaching methods of teaching competencies for Islamic education in government universities. The Journal of Educational and Psychological Sciences, University of Bahrain, 3, pp. 136-164.
- Al-omari, M. (2005). Raising the youth in the light of Islamic education. The Journal of Education at the University of Al-Marqab, Libyan.
- Al-Jallad, M. Al-omari, M (2021) Teacher TrainersÂ’ Commitment to Professional Teaching Ethics at the University of Al Ain, UAE,
Al-omari, M,Wafa' Hazaymeh (2022) Evaluating the Practicum Program of the Faculty of Education, Humanities and Social Sciences at Al-Ain University from the Perspective of Pre-service Teachers,20 (1): 97-114. doi:10.18848/2327-0063/CGP/v20i01/97-114.
Wafa' Hazaymeh, Al-omari, M, (2022) The Effectiveness of Visual Mind Mapping Strategy for Improving English Language Learners' Critical Thinking Skills and Reading Ability,Volume 11, Issue 1, 141 - 150.ISSN: 2165-8714.
Abdel Rahman ALTAKHAİNEH, Moath ALOMERY, Noor ALKADDOUR,(2020)
The Effect of Gender on the Perception of Pre-Service Teachers towards their Instructors and Students,Journal for the Education of Gifted Young Scientists,Scientists, 8(1), 265-278.
- Attending the seventh meeting of educator and the desired role in the Society of the Mother of the Believers in Ajman, 4/24/2006.
- Participating in a Contemporary Islamic Educational Visions, Reality and Ambition Conference - Al Al-Bayt University 2012 and presenting a research entitled: "The educational role of the family in raising a child mentally according to the contemporary Islamic system”.
- Participating in the Great Hajj Symposium in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, entitled: “Hajj culture is a legitimate demand and humanitarian destination”, in the presence of the Senior Scholars Association 2015.
- Participating in the third international scientific season for conferences, workshops and exhibitions for training institutions. Malaysia, April 2017.
- Participating in the Third International Conference for Islamic Studies and its role in developing the reality of the nation and community service by searching, entitled: (an evaluation study of the curriculum of Islamic culture in Jordanian and Emirati universities in Light requirements of the age (a comparative study).
- Participating in the fourth international scientific season for conferences, workshops and exhibitions for training institutions, Malaysia, 2017.
- Participating in the first international conference on education programs and strategies and their role in achieving development and encouraging innovation in the field of scientific research, entitled (Problems facing students of practical education in the curriculum and teaching department of the Faculty of Educational Sciences at Mu'tah University).
- Instructor and supervisor of practicum at Al Ain University 2018 until now.
- Instructor at Emirates College of Technology, Abu Dhabi- 2015/2016.
- Instructor at Al-Jazira University, Dubai 2008/ 2015.
- Instructor and education supervisor at Ajman University of Science and Technology- 2005-2008.
- Instructor and supervisor of practicum, at Al-Marqab University, in Libya- 2004/2005.
- Instructor and supervisor of practicum at Mutah University- 2003/2004.
- Instructor at the Ministry of Education in 2002/2003.
- Research and teaching assistant at Al Al-Bayt University - 2000/2002.
- Practicum - Diploma
- Fundamentals of Islamic Education
- Methods of Teaching Islamic education.
- Islamic Culture
- Preparation for Work
- Classroom and School Management
- Islamic Civilization
- UAE Society
- History of Science among Muslims
- The Present of Muslim world.
- Human Rights.
- Cultural Heritage
- Jurisprudence of the Prophet's Biography
- A member in the following committees at AAU:
- Library Committee
- Community Engagement
- Academic Advisement, Electronic Education
- Coordination Among Campuses
- Student Grievances