Ph. D. Curriculum and Teaching Methods of Arabic Language, University of Washington, United States of America.
M. A. Curriculum and Teaching Methods, University of Jordan, Jordan.
B. A. Arabic Language Literature, University of Jordan, Jordan.
Using new techniques and technologies in teaching the Arabic language.
Aburezeq, I. (2019). The Impact of the Reciprocal and the Collaborative Teaching Strategies, on Improving the Literary Appreciation Skills of Seventh-Grade Students of Basic Education Cycle in Jordan. International Journal for Research in Education, 43 (1): 236- 258.
Patronis, M., Ishtaiwa-Dweikat. F., Al Awad, M., & Aburezeq, I. (2019). Attitudes and Perceptions Towards Summative E-Assessment for Free-Text Responses: A Case Study of a UAE University. International Journal of Information and Communication Technology Education, 15 (1): 13- 28.
Aburezeq, I., & Ishtaiwa-Dweikat, F. (2017). Cloud Applications in Language Teaching: Examining Pre-Service Teachers’ Expertise, Perceptions and Integration. International Journal of Distance Education Technologies, 15 (4).
Ishtaiwa-Dweikat, F., & Aburezeq, I. (2016). The Use of Google Apps to Support Teaching and Learning. International Journal of Web-Based Learning and Teaching Technologies, 11(4), 1-21.
Ishtaiwa, F., & Aburezeq, I. (2015). The Impact of Google Docs on Student Collaboration: A UAE Case Study. Learning, Culture and Social Interaction, 7, 85- 96
Aburezeq, I. (2014). Factors Influencing the Use of Learning Management Systems as a Tool for Teaching Arabic Language. Journal of Human Sciences, 36/ 37, 7- 29.
Aburezeq, I. & Ishtaiwa, F. (2013). The Impact of WahtsApp on Interaction in an Arabic Language Teaching Course. International Journal of Arts and Sciences, 6 (3): 165- 180.
- Associate Professor (2013- present), College of Education, Humanities, and Social Sciences, Al Ain University of Science and Technology, UAE.
- Assistant Professor (2009- 2013), College of Education, Humanities, and Social Sciences, Al Ain University of Science and Technology, UAE.
- Assistant Professor (2006- 2009), College of Education, Hashemite University, Jordan.
- Pre Doctoral Associate (2003- 2006), Department of Near Eastern Languages and Civilizations, University of Washington, USA.
- Dean of Student Affairs
- Director of Development and Follow up
- Dean of Scientific Research and Graduate Studies
- Dean of College of Education, Humanities, and Social Sciences.
- Educational Curriculum Theories.
- Arabic Language Skills.
- Teaching Methods of Arabic Language Skills.
- School Curriculum and UAE Curriculum (English and Arabic)
- Methods of Teaching Arabic Language
- Practicum Supervision
- Curriculum Principles
- Curriculum and Teaching Methods of Arabic Language
- Arabic Language for Classroom Student- Teacher (1)
- Arabic Language for Classroom Student- Teacher (2)
- Practicum Supervision
- Literature Criticism
- Educational Technology (English)
- Educational Psychology (English)
- Self Assessment (English)
- Leadership and Teamwork (English)
- Effective Communication Skills in Arabic.
- Arabs and Muslims’ Contributions to Arts and Science
Courses for non- native speakers:
- Elementary Arabic Courses for Foreign Students
- Intermediate Arabic Courses for Foreign Students