Ph. D. Curriculum and Teaching Methods of Arabic Language, University of Washington, United States of America.
M. A. Curriculum and Teaching Methods, University of Jordan, Jordan.
B. A. Arabic Language Literature, University of Jordan, Jordan.
Using new techniques and technologies in teaching the Arabic language.
- Ishtaiwa, F., & Aburezeq, I. (2015). The Impact of Google Docs on Student Collaboration: A UAE Case Study. Learning, Culture and Social Interaction, 7, 85- 96
- Aburezeq, I. (2014). Factors Influencing the Use of Learning Management Systems as a Tool for Teaching Arabic Language. Journal of Human Sciences, 36/ 37, 7- 29
- 3. Aburezeq, I., & Al Waely, S. (2013). The Effect of Critical Reading Skills on the Female Tenth Graders’ Achievement and their Attitude towards Reading. Mu’tah Journal for Research & Studies, 28 (6): 201- 236.
- Aburezeq, I. (2012). The Impact of Using the Interactive Whiteboard Technology in Developing Student Teachers Planning Skills to Teach Arabic and their Attitude towards it as a Learning Tool, International Journal for Research in Education (IJRE), 32: 153- 183.
- Associate Professor (2013- present), College of Education, Humanities, and Social Sciences, Al Ain University of Science and Technology, UAE.
- Assistant Professor (2009- 2013), College of Education, Humanities, and Social Sciences, Al Ain University of Science and Technology, UAE.
- Assistant Professor (2006- 2009), College of Education, Hashemite University, Jordan.
- Pre Doctoral Associate (2003- 2006), Department of Near Eastern Languages and Civilizations, University of Washington, USA.
- Dean of Student Affairs
- Director of Development and Follow up
- Dean of Scientific Research and Graduate Studies
- Dean of College of Education, Humanities, and Social Sciences.