PhD Curriculum and Methods of Teaching Arabic Language
Master of Arabic language curricula and teaching methods
Bachelor of Arts in Arabic Language
- Educational Technology.
- Modern Teaching Strategies.
- Scientific thinking skills.
- Research in the field of artificial intelligence.
- Book of Arabic Language Curricula and Teaching Methods - Dar El Shorouk for Publishing and Distribution, 2010
- book methods of teaching literature, rhetoric and expression - Dar Al-Shorouk for publication and distribution, 2012
- Modern Strategies in Teaching - Modern Book World, 2016
- Practical Methods in Teaching Arabic Language - Dar Al Shorouk for Publishing and Distribution, 2017
- book skills education and play visual thinking for people with hearing impairment, Dar Alrneim for publication and distribution, 2020
- Skill of Speech (Oral Expression) in the 7th Grade Arabic Curriculum in Jordan: An Analytical Study, Journal of Educational and Psychological Sciences, College of Education, University of Bahrain, Volume 9, No. 2, June 2008.
- Questioning Skills in Teaching Arabic Grammar to Students of Practical Education (Evaluation Study), Dirasat Journal, University of Jordan, Vol. 35, No. 2, September 2008.
- Teacher Education Programs in Jordan: A Reform Plan. Journal of Early Childhood Teacher Education, Routledge, United Kingdom. No.30:272-284, 2009,.
- The degree of the practice of teachers of Arabic language to teach critical reading skills in the tenth grade and its impact on students' attainment and their attitudes towards reading, Journal of Studies, University of Jordan, Volume 38, Educational Sciences, (Supplement No. (1)), 2011.
- Analysis of Beyond Discourse in Arabic Language Books in Basic Education in Jordan, Damascus University Journal for Educational and Psychological Sciences, Damascus University, 6-3-2011
- Analysis of Islamic values in the songs of Arabic language books for the first three grades of basic education in Jordan, Damascus University Journal for Educational and Psychological Sciences, Damascus University 23-5-2011.
- Using Blogs to Facilitate And Effective Learning: Perceptions of Pre-Service Arabic Teachers Journal of Language Teaching and Research, Vol. 4, No. 5, pp. 975-985, September 2013.
- The impact of training on critical reading skills in the achievement of tenth-grade students and their attitudes towards reading. Mutah for Research and Studies / Mutah University, No. 6 Volume 28, 2013.
- The impact of a communicative-oriented educational program on improving critical listening skills. Jordanian Journal of Educational Sciences / Yarmouk University, Jordan Journal of Educational Sciences. Jordan Journal of Educational Sciences. Mg. 9, p. 4, 2013.
- perceived self-efficacy and efficient educational practices as predictors of job satisfaction of teachers, Journal of Studies / Educational Science Series / University of Jordan, Studies: Educational Sciences. Mg. 40, p. 2, 2013.
- The Effectiveness of Dramatic Role-Playing on the Linguistic Achievement and the Development of Verbal Expressive Performance among the Basic 4th Grade Students in Jordan. Research on humanities and social sciences. 2014.
- The effect of teaching according to the two types of audiovisual learning in the development of oral expressive performance and motivation for achievement in the Arabic language among the fourth-grade students in Zarqa, Studies / Educational Science Series / University of Jordan, 2016.
- The degree of awareness of Arabic language teachers for the intermediate stage in the province of Dhi Qar citizenship values and its relationship to some variables Journal: Fath / College of Basic Education / University of Diyala, 2017.
- The degree of the sense of functional combustion and its relationship with the teaching performance of the teachers of Arabic language in the secondary stage in Jordan (evaluation study) Journal: College of Basic Education / University of Babylon, No. 33 June 2017.
- Participatory Arabic grammar book for the tenth-grade students in Jordan (analytical study) Journal: Professor / University of Baghdad. Professor Magazine. Mg. 2, p. 223, 2017
- The degree of practitioners of Arabic language skills of dialectical discourse skills and its relation to self-efficacy among tenth-grade students in Jordan. Journal: Educational Sciences / Cairo University. 2017.
- The extent of the practice of Arabic language teachers in the intermediate stage of modern teaching competencies from the point of view of managers and supervisors in Iraq, Journal: Professor / College of Education Ibn Rushd / University of Baghdad, 2018.
- Arabic language teachers teach and collaborate through mobile instant messaging: analysis of use, benefits, and challenges in Jordan, Journal of Language Teaching and Research,2018
- The level of basic stage teachers' knowledge of the criteria of sustainable development and its relation to the motivation of their students towards environmental sustainability Journal of Educational and Psychological Sciences / University of Bahrain, 2018.
- Manifestations of place in al-raneen short story collection by amin oudah: An analytical study Alhourani, M.I., Al-Waely, S., Abdallahi, T., 2020, Rupkatha Journal on Interdisciplinary Studies in Humanities 12(4),17
- Ijtihad: Concept, requirements, derivatives, and issues from imam zakariya al-sunaiki´s perspective | [El concepto, los requisitos, los derivados y los problemas desde la perspectiva del imam zakariya al-sunaiki] , Abdallahi, T., Alhourani, M.I., Al-Waely, S., 2020, Opcion 36(Special Edition 27), pp. 1198-1211
- Occupational burnout and its relation to academic staff performance at al ain university, college of education (Evaluation study) , Alwaely, S.A., Jarrah, H.Y., 2020, International Journal of Cognitive Research in Science, Engineering and Education 8(3), pp. 19-28
- Text structure teaching on the development of persuasive writing skills for high school students in the United Arab Emirates | [Enseñanza de la estructura del texto en el desarrollo de habilidades de escritura persuasiva para estudiantes de secundaria en los Emiratos Árabes Unidos], Alwaely, S.A., Abdallahi, T., Alhourani, M.I., 2020, Utopia y Praxis Latinoamericana 25(Extra12), pp. 230-244
- Assessing Argumentative Writing Skills in Online Environments among Arabic Language Teachers of Grades 5 to 7 in UAE Schools, Alwaely, S.A., Lahiani, H., 2020, International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Learning15(18), pp. 202-217
- University and community: A plan for communication | [Universidad y comunidad: Un plan de comunicación], Shana, Z., Lahiani, H., Alwaely, S., Alshalabi, N., 2020, Utopia y Praxis Latinoamericana, 25(Extra2), pp. 303-311
- The role of teaching staff to advocate for global citizenship values among students in Hashemite University, Alwaely, S.A., Alkhazaleh, M.S., 2020, International Journal of Innovation, Creativity and Change (4), pp. 18-35
- Does the flipped classroom boost student science learning and satisfaction? a pilot study from the uae, Shana, Z., Alwaely, S., 2021, International Journal of Instruction 14(4), pp. 607-626
- Knowledge management in entrepreneurship education as the basis for creative business development, Frolova, Y., Alwaely, S.A., Nikishina, O., 2021, Sustainability (Switzerland), 13(3),1167, pp. 1-16
- Emotional development in preschoolers and socialization, Alwaely, S.A., Yousif, N.B.A., Mikhaylov, A., 2021, Early Child Development and Care 191(16), pp. 2484-2493
- An analytical study of the content of Arabic language books in the second cycle in light of the cultural identity standards of the United Arab Emirates, Journal of Basic Sciences - University of Wasit - Iraq ISSN 2306-5249 - number three 2021
- The effect of the diaspora harmony strategy on the grammatical achievement and improvement of convergent and divergent thinking skills among seventh grade students in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, Journal of Tikrit University for Human Sciences - Tikrit University - Iraq ISSN, 2664-0570 2021
- The thought of Sheikh Zayed "may God rest his soul" and his educational visions in Arabic language books in the United Arab Emirates, Scientific Journal - Assiut University volume thirty-eight number two 2022
- The degree of Arabic language teachers’ employment of sound systems in bacteria in the listening and speaking skills of eighth grade students in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, The Egyptian Society for Reading and Knowledge - Ain Shams University Issue242 Number 21 2022
- The degree of inclusion of Arabic language books in the third cycle in the United Arab Emirates of the culture of tolerance, Journal of the College of Basic Education for Educational and Human Sciences / University of Babylon-Iraq number 6 2022
- The difficulty and implementation of online assessment in higher education, Jarrah, H.Y., Alwaely, S., Darawsheh, S.R., Alkhasawneh, T., 2022, Periodicals of Engineering and Natural Sciences, 10(1), pp. 692-699
- Games for Science Education: Is this technique effective for developing students' creativity and scientific competence?, Daniyarova, A., Suad, A., Vecherinina, E., Seluch, M., Ananishnev, V., 2022, World Journal on Educational Technology: Current Issues 14(1), pp. 28-41
- Students’ Involvement Level in Arabic Language Textbook Communication for Cycle One in the United Arab Emirates, Alwaely, S.A.K., Al-Jasari, M.F., 2022, Education and Information Technologies
- Digital technologies in history training: the impact on students` academic performance, Toktamysov, S., Alwaely, S.A., Gallyamova, Z., 2022, Education and Information Technologies.
- Research skills and academic efficiency relationship: Al Ain University case, Alwaely, S.A., Al-Yateem, T., Abusalma, A.J., 2022, International Journal of Learning and Change 14(4), pp. 409-427
- Special aspects of using Big Data in the learning process Agatova, O., Popov, A., Alwaely, S.A. Interactive Learning Environmentsthis link is disabled, 2022
- Conference in Education in Changing World.- Jordan
- Teaching and Learning Technology Conference. - Turkey
- Arabic Language Conference - Abu Dhabi.
- Culture and Tourism Conference - Abu Dhabi.
- Assistant Professor / Hashemite University / Jordan - 2000 - 2012
- Associate Professor / International Islamic Science University / Jordan - 2012 - 2013 (Visiting Professor)
- Associate Professor / Hashemite University / Jordan / Vice Dean 2014 - 2016
- Associate Professor / Hashemite University / Jordan / Head of Department 2016 - 2018
- Professor / Al Ain University / United Arab Emirates / from 2018 - until now.
- I taught the Arabic language in the middle and preparatory stages for a period of (6) years.
- I taught the development of the Arabic language curriculum for master's students.
- I taught modern trends in teaching Arabic and Islamic education for master's students.
- I participated in many seminars (SEMINAR) in the specialization of the methods of teaching Arabic language as well as the methods of teaching Islamic education for master's students.
- I taught the methods of teaching the Arabic language to undergraduate students.
- I taught the basics of the curriculum for undergraduate students.
- I taught the Arabic language curriculum for the field teacher (1-2).
- I taught the teaching of the Arabic language for beginners.
- I taught the Arabic language for the teacher of the basic stage (1) and (2).
- I taught the teaching methods / higher diploma students.
- I taught curriculum planning and development/diploma and master students.
- I taught teaching positions/master's students.
- I taught the study skills for undergraduate students.
- I taught the language development of children for undergraduate students.
- I taught reading and writing for kindergarten students undergraduate.
- I taught the methods of teaching the first three grades of undergraduate students.
- I taught reading skills and methods of teaching for undergraduate students.
- I taught written skills and methods of teaching for undergraduate students.
- I taught the language concepts and methods of teaching to undergraduate students.
- I taught the student and university subject to undergraduate students.
- I taught the theories of educational curricula for the master.
- I taught the curriculum evaluation of the Arabic language.
- I taught the evaluation of Islamic education curricula.
- I taught Arabic language skills to master
- I taught Islamic culture.
- I taught the methods of teaching Arabic language skills to master.
- I taught the evaluation of Arabic language curricula for master.
- I taught Arabic language teaching and thinking development for the master.
- I taught the subject of a research project for the Master.
- I taught the theory of research and teaching for the master.
The Hashemite University
- Member of the Scientific Committee for Educational Sciences / Association of Friends of Scientific Research / Jordan.
- Exam committees for the comprehensive examination for master students in the Faculty of Educational Sciences / Hashemite University.
- Social Committee in the Department of Curriculum and Teaching / Faculty of Educational Sciences / Hashemite University.
- Committee of the study plan in the Department of Curriculum and Teaching / Faculty of Educational Sciences / Hashemite University.
- Library Committee in the Department of Curriculum and Teaching / Faculty of Educational Sciences / Hashemite University.
- Scientific Research Committee in the Department of Curriculum and Teaching / Faculty of Educational Sciences / Hashemite University.
- Graduate Studies Committee in the Department of Curriculum and Teaching / Faculty of Educational Sciences / Hashemite University.
- Committee of Conferences in the Department of Curriculum and Teaching / Faculty of Educational Sciences / Hashemite University.
- Cultural Committee, symposiums, conferences and workshops / Committee of the Faculty of Educational Sciences / Hashemite University.
- The Administrative Committee of the Parents and Teachers' Councils in Moslemah Bin Abdulmalik Elementary Boys School / Zarqa Education Directorate
Al-Ain University / United Arab Emirates
- Committee of Scientific Research, Conferences and Seminars
- Strategic Plan
- Quality Assurance Committee and courses file
- Library Committee
- Social Committee and interaction with the community
- tests and the preparation of tables and observations
- Academic Advising
- Coordination between the headquarters (Al Ain and Abu Dhabi).
- Equations and grievances
- Committee of Graduate Studies