Ph.D. in Social studies curricula and teaching methods, Yarmouk University, Jordan
M.A .in Social studies curricula and teaching methods, Yarmouk University (2011)
B.A. Sociology, University of Jordan,Jordanian
Sociology, Social Studies, Emirati Studies, Methods of Teaching, Curriculum, Women issues, Social problems, Educational problems, Social media, Cultures studies.
- Alodwan,shirin,Alkazleh,Mohammad.(2022)"Efective Planning and Achieving the Comprehensive Development:AL Ain University as amodel"Academic Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Shirin,alodwan.(2022)"Consideration Of Inividual Differences Activation vs Inactivation"Journal of Educational and Social Research 12(2)305-305.
- Alkhazaleh,Mohammad,Shirin,Alodwan.(2020)" The University Role in Promoting Intellectual Security and Focusing on Social Media as an Factor" , Hamdard Islamicus.
- Alkazaleh,Mohammad,Alodwan,shirin. (2020) Extent of the Schoolteachers' Benefit From Teacher's Guide, "Evaluation Strategies and Tools", Issued by the Ministry of Education, As Viewed by the Teachers. International Journal of Innovation,Creativity and Change.
- Alodwan,shirin . (2019) "The Five Major Characteristics Of Diploma Students in Faculty Of Educational Sciences At The University Of Jordan". International Journal of Advanced Science and -Technology,13ISSUE-4.
- -Alodwan,shirin . (2018) "The problems facing students at Al Ain University of Science and Technology" .Engineering and Applied Science,Vol.14(6) .
- -PhD. Dissertation, Effect of Using Eisenkraft inquiry Model in achievement and development historical Thinking skills at 10th grade students in History Textbook.
- -M.A. dissertation, Attitudes of social studies Teachers in Amman second Directorate toward their specialization.
- -Published research, Attitudes of social studies Teachers in Amman second Directorate Toward their specialization. A joint research with Dr. Khalid Bani Khalid, Curriculum and Teaching MethodsDept, Yarmouk University.
- Education and teaching of people with disabilities, 2016
- History of the contributions of Arabs and Muslims, 2017
- Arab media between ideological backgrounds and liberation of the pen, 2022
- Using the characteristics of Islamic civilization in teaching skills, 2022
- Arabs and Muslims' Contributions to Arts and Science
- Arab Society
- Ethical Awareness
- Thinking Skills
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Islamic Culture
- Sociology of Family
- Educational Sociology
- Drugs and Society
- Introduction to Applied Sociology
- Introduction to Psychology
- Teaching diverse Students
- Methods of Teaching Social Sciences
- School Curriculum in the UAE
- Foundations of Education
- Emirati Studies
Expertise related to UN Sustainable Development Goals
In 2015, UN member states agreed to 17 global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all.
This person’s work contributes towards the following SDG(s):