The University of Jordan
1- Creative skills acquired by university students through curricula | [Competencias creativas adquiridas por estudiantes universitarios a través de currículos.(2019).Opcion 35(Special Issue 21), pp. 752-767.
2- The Impact of Fun Therapy and Modifying the Negative Thoughts and Attitudes in Reducing the Anxiety of the Exam Among University Students. Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences. 13(11), pp. 4173-4179.
3- Factors (family, social, cultural, personal and psychological) affecting the cognitive development of gifted students. Research paper published at IconFed, Malaysia, 2018.
4- Al Jarrah, Hani, Majali, Salwa. (2018). Moral Education. University Book House. First Edition. Arab Emirates.
5- Neuropsychological Characteristics of Irritable Bowel Syndrome, the Journal of Educational and Psychological Sciences, University of Bahrain , Volume 4, No. 4, December 2003.
6-The Impact of family violence on the social and psychological developemen of the child. مقبول للنشر (Utopia Y Praxis). Nov. 2109.
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON THE FUTURE OF EDUCATION (IConFEd) 2018. Malaysia.
- AQDAR WORLD SUMMIT 2017, Abu Dhabi.
- Impact of quality and accreditation in education, 8 Dec. 2015. Casablanca, Morocco .
- Seminar on strengthening the role of the family in protecting children from violence and terrorism, Princess Nora university, 22-23 Nov. 2015.
- 4th QS-MAPLE Conference and Exhibition 8th of Oct. 2014 Abu Dhabi.
- Reality-based rehabilitation in Jordan. Mutah University - 3-4-2001 (In cooperation with the International Labour Organization)
- First International Conference on Early Childhood, 2011- Princess Nora University
Assistant Professor Aug 2016 – Present
Applied Psychology department, Faculty of Education - Al Ain University of Science and Technology,Abu Dhabi,UAE
Assistant Professor; Deputy Chief of Department Sep 2011 – Aug 2016
Early childhood department, Faculty of Education - Princess Nora University, Riyadh, KSA
Part time psychologist A B C Diagnostic and Learning Center. Feb. 2012 – Dec. 2102
Full Time Lecturer Feb 2009 – Aug 2011
Faculty of Social Sciences - Mutah University
Ph.D. in Psychological Counseling and Guidance
Experience in Early Childhood Psychology
Experience in Quality and Academic Accreditation
Phone:+971 (54) 4491002