Ph.D. (2006) : In Education, (Specialty: Curricula and Teaching Methods of Arabic), with a general grade of "Excellent", Mansoura University, Egypt.
M.A. (2001): In Education (Specialty: Teaching Methods of Arabic), with a general grade of "Excellent", Mansoura University, Egypt.
Special Diploma in Education (1998) : Department of Curricula and Teaching Methods, with a general grade of "Good", Mansoura University, Egypt.
Professional Diploma in Education (1994) :Department of Curricula and Teaching Methods (Arabic), with a general grade of "Very Good", Mansoura University, Egypt.
B.A. in Arts and Education (1993), Department of Arabic, with a general grade of "Very Good", Mansoura University, Egypt.
- A program based on composers to treat phonemic difficulties for non-native speakers of Arabic, Journal of Curricula and Teaching Methods, Ain Shams University, No. 241, 2019, pp. 163-212.
- A proposed program based on statistical intensive reading to develop stylistic analysis skills among student teachers at the College of Education, Journal of the College of Education, Mansoura University, Issue 102, Part 2, 2019, pp. 610-653.
- Evaluation of the mental lexicon for student teachers and a proposal for its development, Journal of the College of Education, Benha University, Volume 30, Issue 120, 2019, pp. 281-328.
- Evaluating the grammatical model in textbooks of teaching Arabic to non-native speakers, Journal of Educational and Human Studies, College of Education, Damanhour University, Vol. 10, No. 2, 2018, pp. 325-374.
- A program based on parallel teaching of standard and spoken Arabic to develop the pragmatic listening skills of non-native speakers of Arabic, Journal of the College of Education in Ismailia, Suez Canal University, No. 39, 2017, pp. 62-107.
- A proposed strategy based on brain plasticity to treat reading difficulties among primary school students, Journal of Childhood Care and Development, Mansoura University, No. 14, 2016, pp. 63-124.
- The Impact of Using Interactive Computer Program Simulation Stories on Developing Arabic Listening Skills, Fourth International Conference on the Arabic Language, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, May 7, 2015.
- The Effectiveness of a Proposed Strategy Based on Interactive Activation Model in Developing Reading and Writing Skills for Beginners. Journal of Faculty of Education, Mansoura University, 2008.
- A Proposed Strategy of Meaning-Reconstructing and Its Effect in the Development of Creative Reading Skills of Poetry on Secondary Stage. Journal of Reading and Information, Faculty of Education, Ain Shams University, Vol. 154, Aug. 2014.
- The Effectiveness of a Proposed Program Based on Semantic Theory in Development of Creative Dimensions of Syntactic Analysis for Teachers Student in Faculty of Education. Educational Journal, Faculty of Education, Ain Shams University, Vol. 37, 2013.
- A Proposed Program Based on Revision Strategy in Enhancing the Writing Performance of Non-Specialist in Arabic Educational Diploma Students. Journal of Faculty of Education, Damietta University, Vol. 64, Jan. 2013.
- The Effectiveness of Moving Literal Features Strategy in Remedying Students with Dyslexia and Dysgraphia, Scientific Journal, Childhood Care and Development Center, Mansoura University, Vol. 11, 2013.
- The Development of Compensational Communicative Skills of Arabic Non-native Learner for Medical Purposes. Journal of Psychological and Educational Researches, Faculty of Education, Monofia University, Vol. 3, 2012.
- The Effectiveness of Proposed Strategy Based on Spokesman Electronic Pen and Color Encoding in Development of Holy Qura'n Reading for Preparatory Students, Educational Studies and Researches Institute, Cairo University, 2012.
- Literary Appreciation Skills in the Light of Reception Theory, and the Effectiveness of Meta-cognitive Strategies on the Development of These skills for Student Teachers, Journal of Faculty of Education, Mansoura University, 2010.
- Proposed Program Based on Text Grammar and its Effectiveness in Reading Comprehension Development for Teacher Students, Journal of Faculty of Education, Mansoura University, 2010.
- The Effectiveness of a Proposed Program in Conversation Skills for Non-Native Arabic Learner, Journal of Faculty of Education, Mansoura University, The 2ed International Conference On Higher Education Development, University Development Center, Mansoura University, 1-2 Nov. 2009.
- The Effectiveness of a Proposed Strategy in Creative Expression for Teacher Students in Faculty of Education, Journal of Faculty of Education, Mansoura University, 2008
- Establishing and managing the Arabic Language Teaching Center for Non-Native Speakers (ALTCNS) at Mansoura University since 2012 till 2021.
- Participating in Quality Assurance and Accreditation Project, Faculty of Education, Mansoura University 2009/2010.
- Setting a workshop entitled "Skills and Ethics of Good Listening" as a part of Students' Cultural Development, Mansoura University 2010.
- Member of the executive committee affiliated to National Belonging and Values Center, Mansoura University 2007/2008.
- Passing Session of Websites Design, Microsoft Corporation, August 2008.
- Joint preparation the project of Atlas of Concepts of Academic Subjects (Arabic), commissioned by Education Office for Arabian Gulf Countries, Al Aubaykan Institution, January-December 2008.
- Working as a manager of "Merciful Heart" charity during 2008.
- Teaching of Arabic courses in Mansoura Health Institute in AY 2007/2008 and 2008/2009.
- Trainer in Teaching Arabic for Non-natives Project, Mansoura University in 2007.
- Trainer, Practical Education Development Project, AY 2005/2006.
- Passing English Session, ESP Center, Mansoura University, with a grade of "Excellent" as of 27/06/2004 to 23/08/2004.
- Passing Pre-TOEFL Session (72 hours), ESP Center, Mansoura University, with a total of (525), as of 28/08/2004 to 05/10/2004.
- Supervisor of Practical Education in kindergartens, primary schools, preparatory schools and secondary schools in Educational Administration of Eastern Mansoura from 1998 to the present.
- Participating with the team of Longman Corporation in the competition of preparing Arabic books for the primary fifth and sixth grades, Ministry of Education.