Doctorate of Educational Leadership at Wichita State University in Kansas– USA – GPA: 3.89/4 (2009 to 2012)
Master in Pure Linguistics University of Jordan – Jordan – GPA: 3.35/4 (2002 to 2004)
Bachelor in English Language & Literature Al-Isra’ Private University– Jordan – GPA: 79.7% (1999 to 2002)
- Jaradat, M; Jibreel, M; Skaik. H. (2020). Individuals' Perceptions of Technology and Its Relationship with Ambition, Unemployment, Loneliness and Insomnia in the Gulf. Technology in Society, 6, 1-10
Jaradat, M.S. (2019). What Holds Women Back in Academic Leadership Positions: A Case Study in The Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC). Advances in Social Sciences Research Journal, 6(2) 62-70
- Jaradat, M & Mustafa, M. (2017). Academic Advising and Maintaining Major: Is there a relation? Social Sciences Journal, 6 (151).
- Jaradat, M. (2017). Reasons Influence Students’ Decisions to Change College Majors. International Journal of Humanities and Social Science, 7 (4).
- Bennett, J.; Anderson, W.; Jaradat, M.; Liebl, M.; Mustafa, M.; Bakken, L.; Wanderburghm, W. (2016). The Importance of Social Capital in the 1st Year of College. Journal of Arts, Science & Commerce. 7 (4), 27-41.
- Goodvin, S.; Bakken, L.; Mustafa, M.; Jaradat, M.; Eubank, H.; Rathbun, S.; Watkins, M. & Stucky, J. (2015). A study of External Stakeholders’ Perspectives of a Midwestern Community College. Journal of Education and Human Development,4 (4), 17-25. http://jehdnet.com/journals/jehd/Vol_4_No_4_December_2015/3.pdf
- Jaradat, M. (2015). College Majors that Lead to Jobs. Global Business & Economics Anthology Journal, 2(2), 85-91. http://www.besiweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/GBEA1521.pdf
- Jaradat, M. (2015). What’s Really Matter When Choosing a College Major! International Journal of Arts and Commerce, 4 (2), 92-110 Published by The Center for Enhancing Knowledge, UK. The online version of this article can be found at: http://www.ijac.org.uk/images/frontImages/gallery/Vol._4_No._2/13._92-110.pdf
- Jaradat, M. (2014). Students’ Engagement and Interaction in Higher Education: Middle Eastern Students’ Motivation and Technology. Academia Arena Journal, 6(4). Published by Marsland Press. The online version of this article can be found at: http://www.sciencepub.net/academia/aa0604/
The study ‘‘Challenges on Women’s Leadership’’ was presented in Al Ain University of Science and Technology in the Multidiscipline Conference which was held in February 1-4, 2016, Al Ain.
The study “The Socioeconomic Status and its Influence on Student Major Choice and Major Later Change: A Case Study in Al Ain University (AAU)” was presented in Al Ain University of Science and Technology in the 26th Business & Economics Society International Conference which was held in March 1-4, 2015, Al Ain.
- February 2013 to present - AL Ain University of Science & Technology - Assistant Professor
- October 2011 to January 2013 - Nizwa College of Technology in Oman - Lecturer of English
- January 2009 to June 2011 - Counseling, Educational Leadership, Education and School Psychology (CLES)
- Department at Wichita State University/USA - Research assistant
- January 2007 to June 2008 - Al-Isra’ University in Jordan - Lecturer of English
- October 2006 to July 2007 - Al-Zaytoonah University of Jordan - Lecturer of English
- October 2004 to July 2008 - University of Jordan- Lecturer of English
- October 2004 to July 2008 - Al-Balqa’ Applied University in Jordan - Lecturer of English
- Head of Standard 4: ‘’Program Impact’’ and member of ‘’International Accreditation Committee for Educator Preparation’’ (CAEP: Council for Accreditation of Educator Preparation ), 2018- Present.
- Head of College Community Engagement, 2018-2019
- Member in The Learner Network, 2019-Present
- Journal Reviewer ‘’ The International Journal of Psycho-Educational Sciences’’, 2017- Present
- Member in the Accreditation Committee of Early Childhood Program, 2017-Present
- Member in E- Learning College Committee 2017- Present