Ph.D. Education, International Islamic University Malaysia, Malaysia
Master of Art, Education, Jordan University, Jordan
Bachelor of Education, United Arab Emirates University, UAE
Web2.0 Applications, Cloud Computing in Education, E-learning, Webinar, Social Media, Faculty Professional Development.
mobile learning, blended learning, MOOC, Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
- Abulibdeh, E. S. A. (2019). UAE undergraduate student digital etiquette and belief-oriented technology use: An exploratory survey. International Journal of Web-Based Learning and Teaching Technologies, 14(1), 84-91. doi:10.4018/IJWLTT.2019010106
- Almekhlafi, A. G., & Abulibdeh, E. S. A. (2018). K-12 teachers’ perceptions of web 2.0 applications in the United Arab Emirates? Interactive Technology and Smart Education, 15(3), 238-261. doi:10.1108/ITSE-11-2017-0060
- El Khili, Gabriel; Abulibdeh, Enas. (2018) Promoting Inclusive Quality Education through the improvement of the training curriculum of “Contract- teachers” in Morocco. Innovation Arabia 11 Conference, 11-13 March 2018, Dubai, UAE. Winning Best Paper Award for ‘Smart Learning" Track.
- Shana, Z., & Abulibdeh, E. (2017). Cloud Computing Issues for Higher Education: Theory of Acceptance Model. International Journal Of Emerging Technologies In Learning (IJET), 12(11), pp. 168-184. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.3991/ijet.v12i11.7473
- Trayek, Fuad; Tunku, Badariah; Sahari, Mohamad; Abulibdeh, Enas.(2015) Exploring the Dimensionality of Digital Citizenship Behaviors of Undergraduate Students at a Malaysian Public University. 4th International Conference on Emerging Trends in Scientific Research 28-29 November 2015, Istanbul-Turkey ISBN: 978-969-9952-02-9.
- Shana, Z., & Abulibdehb, E. (2015). Engaging Students through Blogs: Using Blogs to Boost a Course Experience. International Journal Of Emerging Technologies In Learning (IJET), 10(1), pp. 30-38. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.3991/ijet.v10i1.4240.
- Bani Essa, Ghaleb; Abulibdeh, Enas; Bani Essa, Haytham. (2016). The Effect of Using Two Teaching Models of Constructivism on the Motivation Towards Learning Science. Journal of Educational and Psychological Studies [JEPS], 10(1), 222-235. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.24200/jeps.vol10iss1pp222-235
- Abulibdeh, E (2015). "The Implementation and usage of cloud computing: Validating the Theory of Acceptance Model". (Accepted). Business &
Economics Society International (B&ESI) Conference in Al Ain, UAE (March 1-4, 2015).
- Abulibdeh, E. (2013).Using Social Media (Blogs) in the classroom: Reflecting lecture’s Pedagogical Approach and Students in-service Teachers intrinsic motivations. The Turkish Online Journal of Distance Education (TOJDE), 14(4), 83–98.
- Abulibdeh, E. S. & Syed Hassan, S. S. (2011). E-learning interactions, information technology self-efficacy and student achievement at the University of Sharjah, UAE. Australasian Journal of Educational Technology, 27(6), 1014-1025. http://www.ascilite.org.au/ajet/ajet27/abulibdeh.html.
Undergraduate: Educational Technology (U), Practicum (U), Psychology (U). Ethical Awareness, Thinking Skills, Teaching Diverse Students, Curriculum and Instruction, Foundations of Education
Diploma: Instructional Technology (G)Teaching Methods of IT (G), Teaching Methods of Mathematics (G), Practicum (G), School Curriculum, and the U.A.E. Curriculum (G)
Graduate: Educational Technology and its Applications in Arabic Language Education
Association for Educational Communications and Technology (AECT), Bloomington, USA.
- Emirates Foundation. Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Emirates Association for Cancer Support (Moazzara). UAE.
- Takatof foundation, UAE.
- Emirates Red Crescent , Al Ain , UAE.