- The best Paper Award for ‘Smart Learning" Track. at Innovation Arabia : El Khili, Gabriel; Abulibdeh, Enas. (2018) Promoting Inclusive Quality Education through the improvement of the training curriculum of “Contract- teachers” in Morocco. Innovation Arabia 11 Conference, 11-13 March 2018, Dubai, UAE.
Ph.D. Education, International Islamic University Malaysia, Malaysia
Master of Art, Education, Jordan University, Jordan
Bachelor of Education, United Arab Emirates University, UAE
Web2.0 Applications, Cloud Computing in Education, E-learning, Webinar, Social Media, Faculty Professional Development.
mobile learning, blended learning, MOOC, Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
- Ahmad, T. B. T., Nordin, M. S., Ibrahim, M. B., & Abulibdeh, E. S. A. (2019). Drivers of secondary school students’ intention to enroll in science studies. Universal Journal of Educational Research, 7(10 D), 42–47. https://doi.org/10.13189/ujer.2019.071708.
- Nordin, M. S., Ahmad, T. B. T., Ibrahim, M. B., & Abulibdeh, E. S. A. (2019). Implementing assessment policy:Considering the bifactor teachers’ satisfaction criterion. Universal Journal of Educational Research, 7(10 D), 35–41. https://doi.org/10.13189/ujer.2019.071707
- Abulibdeh, E. S. A. (2019). UAE undergraduate student digital etiquette and belief-oriented technology use: An exploratory survey. International Journal of Web-Based Learning and Teaching Technologies, 14(1), 84-91. doi:10.4018/IJWLTT.2019010106.
- Almekhlafi, A. G., & Abulibdeh, E. S. A. (2018). K-12 teachers’ perceptions of web 2.0 applications in the United Arab Emirates? Interactive Technology and Smart Education, 15(3), 238-261. doi:10.1108/ITSE-11-2017-0060.
- El Khili, Gabriel; Abulibdeh, Enas. (2018) Promoting Inclusive Quality Education through the improvement of the training curriculum of “Contract- teachers” in Morocco. Innovation Arabia 11 Conference, 11-13 March 2018, Dubai, UAE. Winning Best Paper Award for ‘Smart Learning" Track.
- Shana, Z., & Abulibdeh, E. (2017). Cloud Computing Issues for Higher Education: Theory of Acceptance Model. International Journal Of Emerging Technologies In Learning (IJET), 12(11), pp. 168-184. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.3991/ijet.v12i11.7473
- Trayek, Fuad; Tunku, Badariah; Sahari, Mohamad; Abulibdeh, Enas.(2015) Exploring the Dimensionality of Digital Citizenship Behaviors of Undergraduate Students at a Malaysian Public University. 4th International Conference on Emerging Trends in Scientific Research 28-29 November 2015, Istanbul-Turkey ISBN: 978-969-9952-02-9.
- Shana, Z., & Abulibdehb, E. (2015). Engaging Students through Blogs: Using Blogs to Boost a Course Experience. International Journal Of Emerging Technologies In Learning (IJET), 10(1), pp. 30-38. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.3991/ijet.v10i1.4240.
- Bani Essa, Ghaleb; Abulibdeh, Enas; Bani Essa, Haytham. (2016). The Effect of Using Two Teaching Models of Constructivism on the Motivation Towards Learning Science. Journal of Educational and Psychological Studies [JEPS], 10(1), 222-235. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.24200/jeps.vol10iss1pp222-235
- Abulibdeh, E (2015). "The Implementation and usage of cloud computing: Validating the Theory of Acceptance Model". (Accepted). Business &
Economics Society International (B&ESI) Conference in Al Ain, UAE (March 1-4, 2015).
- Abulibdeh, E. (2013).Using Social Media (Blogs) in the classroom: Reflecting lecture’s Pedagogical Approach and Students in-service Teachers intrinsic motivations. The Turkish Online Journal of Distance Education (TOJDE), 14(4), 83–98.
- Abulibdeh, E. S. & Syed Hassan, S. S. (2011). E-learning interactions, information technology self-efficacy and student achievement at the University of Sharjah, UAE. Australasian Journal of Educational Technology, 27(6), 1014-1025. http://www.ascilite.org.au/ajet/ajet27/abulibdeh.html.
Undergraduate: Educational Technology (U), Practicum (U), Psychology (U). Ethical Awareness, Thinking Skills, Teaching Diverse Students, Curriculum and Instruction, Foundations of Education
Diploma: Instructional Technology (G)Teaching Methods of IT (G), Teaching Methods of Mathematics (G), Practicum (G), School Curriculum, and the U.A.E. Curriculum (G)
Graduate: Educational Technology and its Applications in Arabic Language Education
Association for Educational Communications and Technology (AECT), Bloomington, USA.
- Emirates Foundation. Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Emirates Association for Cancer Support (Moazzara). UAE.
- Takatof foundation, UAE.
- Emirates Red Crescent , Al Ain , UAE.