Ph.D. Education, International Islamic University Malaysia, Malaysia
Master of Art, Education, Jordan University, Jordan
Bachelor of Education, United Arab Emirates University, UAE
Web2.0 Applications, Cloud Computing in Education, E-learning, Webinar, Social Media, Faculty Professional Development.
- Abulibdeh, E. S. A. (2019). UAE undergraduate student digital etiquette and belief-oriented technology use: An exploratory survey. International Journal of Web-Based Learning and Teaching Technologies, 14(1), 84-91. doi:10.4018/IJWLTT.2019010106
- Almekhlafi, A. G., & Abulibdeh, E. S. A. (2018). K-12 teachers’ perceptions of web 2.0 applications in the united Arab emirates? Interactive Technology and Smart Education, 15(3), 238-261. doi:10.1108/ITSE-11-2017-0060
- El Khili, Gabriel; Abulibdeh, Enas . (2018) Promoting Inclusive Quality Education through improvement of training curriculum of “Contract- teachers” in Morocco. Innovation Arabia 11 Conference, 11-13 March 2018, Dubai , UAE . Winning Best Paper Award for ‘Smart Learning" Track .
- Shana, Z., & Abulibdeh, E. (2017). Cloud Computing Issues for Higher Education: Theory of Acceptance Model. International Journal Of Emerging Technologies In Learning (IJET), 12(11), pp. 168-184. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.3991/ijet.v12i11.7473
- Trayek, Fuad; Tunku, Badariah; Sahari, Mohamad; Abulibdeh, Enas.(2015) Exploring the Dimensionality of Digital Citizenship Behaviors of Undergraduate Students at a Malaysian Public University . 4th International Conference on Emerging Trends in Scientific Research 28-29 November 2015, Istanbul-Turkey ISBN: 978-969-9952-02-9.
- Shana, Z., & Abulibdehb, E. (2015). Engaging Students through Blogs: Using Blogs to Boost a Course Experience. International Journal Of Emerging Technologies In Learning (IJET), 10(1), pp. 30-38. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.3991/ijet.v10i1.4240.
- Bani Essa, Ghaleb; Abulibdeh, Enas; Bani Essa, Haytham. (2016). The Effect of Using Two Teaching Models of Constructivism on the Motivation Towards Learning Science. Journal of Educational and Psychological Studies [JEPS], 10(1), 222-235. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.24200/jeps.vol10iss1pp222-235
- Abulibdeh, E (2015). "The Implementation and usage of cloud computing: Validating the Theory of Acceptance Model". (Accepted). Business &
Economics Society International (B&ESI) Conference in Al Ain, UAE (March 1-4, 2015).
- Abulibdeh, E. (2013).Using Social Media (Blogs) in the classroom: Reflecting lecture’s Pedagogical Approach and Students in service Teachers intrinsic motivations. The Turkish on line Journal of Distance Education (TOJDE), 14(4), 83–98.
- Abulibdeh, E. S. & Syed Hassan, S. S. (2011). E-learning interactions, information technology self-efficacy and student achievement at the University of Sharjah, UAE. Australasian Journal of Educational Technology, 27(6), 1014-1025. http://www.ascilite.org.au/ajet/ajet27/abulibdeh.html.
- استكمال الباقي لاحقا
Educational Technology (U), Instructional Technology (G). Teaching Methods of IT (G), Teaching Methods of Mathematics (G), Practicum (G), School Curriculum, and the U.A.E. Curriculum (G), Psychology (U).Instructional Technology (G). Ethical Awareness