PhD - Sociology, University of Jordan, Jordan 2021
MA- Women and Gender Studies, University of Jordan, Jordan 2014
BA-Public Administration, Yarmouk University, 1999
Sociology of work, Economic & Development Sociology , Human & Social Development, Social- Emotional Learning, social communication and interactive, violence, Women Empowerment, Gender mainstreaming, analysis, discrimination and equality
- Comprehensive Gender Analysis; with IRC gender equity UK and MEAL program Jordan; as a regional research; June and July. 2019.
- Social -Emotional Learning engagement in livelihood and education program –"Youth Social Emotional Learning Workshop"; Heidelberg, Germany, 14 – 17 January 2019; participating in putting new plan to establish new programs in Germany.
- Participation in "the First Humanitarian Partners Conference; towards developing international and local best practices in reducing violence in society and gender issues in Jordan" conference; Peace Link Operators; university of Jordan-Women's Studies Center, Yarmouk University refugees and displacements center, Irbid, Jordan February. 2019
- Participated in “The International Conference of Center for Women’s Studies on Feminist Movements: History and Discourse” “Women Making Change”, University of Jordan, Oct 2016.
- Participated in "Agricultural & Livelihood & Agricultural Business workshop", International rescue committee, Antakya, Turkey, 2014.
- Participated in PhD course with Stockholm University-cooperation with Nordic center, “Comparative studies of women in public life –theoretical and methodological challenges”, by presenting my thesis about" Silent Violence against Women from Gender Perspective", Nov.2014
- Training Manager, IRADA- the Enhanced Productivity Centers Program, Ministry of Planning and International Cooperation- Royal Scientific Society; 1/2020 to 2/2022
- Part-time lecture - Faculty of Arts - Yarmouk University teach a course on Civic Education and Mass Communication / summer 2020/2021
- Technical Training Project Consultant, Economic and recovery Development Program, International Rescue Committee (IRC) - Jordan - for Digital Literacy Training ERD program- funded by Microsoft Amman, Jordan 10/2019- 8/2020.
- Technical Training Specialist, Economic and recovery Development Program, International Rescue Committee (IRC) - Jordan -Amman, 1/2014 –9/2019.
- Researcher -Freelance, Arkansas State- USA.2009-2011
- Trainer & Researcher- freelancer, Amman -Jordan, 2011-2014
- Bank Branch Officer, Bank of Jordan, Amman, 2005- 2009
- Money Exchange Officer, Al-Hamad Exchange Agency, Doha, Qatar, 2001-2002
Sociology of work
Sociology of Tourisim