- Library Director
PhD in Library and Information Science, Pondicherry University, India
Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS), International Islamic University Malaysia
Bachelor of Islamic Jurisprudence (BA), International Islamic University Malaysia
- Library Management
- Knowledge Management
- Information Literacy
- Kaba, A. & Ramaiah, C. K. (2019). Bibliometric Analysis of Research Output on the Internet of Things in the Arab World, DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology, 39(5): 222-229.
- Kaba, A. & Ramaiah, C. K. (2018). Investigating knowledge acquisition among faculty members, Interdisciplinary Journal of Information, Knowledge, and Management, 13: 1-20. doi.org/10.28945/3940
- Kaba, A. & Ramaiah, C. K. (2017). Demographic differences in using knowledge creation tools among faculty members. Journal of Knowledge Management, 21(4): 857-871. doi.org/10.1108/JKM-09-2016-0379
- Kaba, A. (2017). Library employment: Satisfaction, opportunities, challenges, and future actions as perceived by academic librarians. Library Management, 38 (8/9): 511-527. doi.org/10.1108/LM-03-2017-0036
- Kaba, A. (2017). Online Library Job Advertisements in United Arab Emirates: A Content Analysis of Job Websites. Library Management, 38(2/3): 131-141. doi.org/10.1108/LM-07-2016-0058
- Kaba, A. (2019). Emerging library technologies: Opportunities and Challenges. Keynote Speech delivered at the 1st International Conference on Reshaping Librarianship: Innovations and Transformations, 16-17 August 2019, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, India.
- Kaba, A. (2019). The Internet of Things Research in the Arab World: An analysis of Scopus Database. Paper presented at the 25th Annual Conference of Special Library Association (SLA), Arabian Gulf Chapter, Abu Dhabi, UAE, 5-7 March, 2019.
- Kaba, A. & Said, R. (2017). Users Perceptions toward the Quality of Learning Resources and Services: A case study of AAU libraries. Paper presented at the AAU & B&ESIC Conference in Abu Dhabi, 8-11 January 2016
- Kaba, A. (2016). Library Job Advertisements in the UAE: An Analysis of Websites. Paper presented at the 22nd Annual Conference of Special Library Association (SLA), Arabian Gulf Chapter, Kuwait City, Kuwait, 19-21st April, 2016.
- Research Skills
- Information Literacy
- Information Literacy Network, GCC Countries
- The Emirates Library and Information Association, ELIA (UAE)
- American Library Assoiation, ALA (USA)
- Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals, CILIP (UK)