Support for Research and Scholarly Activity
The college supports research and scholarly activity by:
- developing a detailed plan to ensure that faculty are engaged in research and/or scholarly activity;
- establishing a clear set of procedures for securing research support;
- ensuring that all faculty are regularly informed of research opportunities;
- providing appropriate administrative support for research and scholarly activities.
- fostering research skills and use of resources by providing professional development programs and workshops for the faculty members.