Ph.D. Special Education, University of Jordan, (2015 - 2018)
Master of Education in Special Education, University of Jordan (2011- 2014)
BA in Special Education, University of Jordan ( 2007 -2011)
Strategies for teaching students with disabilities.
Altakhaineh, A.R.M. and Alkhatib, R. (2019). The Acquisition of the Arabic Construct State (CS) constructions by Arabic Speaking Children with ASD. Advances in Autism.
- Assistant Professor in Special Education. Special Education Program, College of Education, Humanities and Social Sciences. AL.Ain University, UAE (2018 - present).
- Instructor, College of Education, Al- Israa University, Amman, Jordan, ( 2014 - 2016 ).
- Teaching Reading & Writing for Children with Special Needs
- Teaching mathematics for Children with special needs
- Introduction to Special Education.
- Gifted and Talented
- Assessment and Measurements in Special Education .
- . Behavioral and Emotional Disorders.
- . Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- . Communication Disorders
- . Inclusion for Children with Special Needs
- . Learning disabilities
- Capstone in Special Education