PhD, Educational Media & Technology Educational Media & Technology with a minor in Ed.psychology.University of Missouri - U.S.A
Masters in Instructional technology/ Utah State University, USA.
B.Sc in Health Education/ Utah State University, USA.
- Technology in Teaching and Learning
- Virtual Classroom
- Learning Design
- Small-Group Instruction and Interaction
- Teacher Education and Certification
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Shana, Z. (2008). E-portfolios: Using Technology to Enhance and Assess Educational Technology Outcomes. Teaching and Learning at Higher Education: Gulf Perspective 5(1). http://www.zu.ac.ae/lthe/lthe05_01_02_shana.htm.
- Shana, Z. (2009). A Pilot Study to Investigate the Effectiveness of Multimedia CD-ROM Vis-À-Vis Traditional Print-Based Technology in Teaching Fourth-Grade Children. International Journal on E-Learning. 8 (3), pp. 403-423. Chesapeake, VA: AACE. http://www.editlib.org/p/26162.
- Shana, Z. (2009). Learning with Technology: Using Discussion Forums to Augment a Traditional-Style Class. Educational Technology & Society, 12 (3), 214–228. http://www.ifets.info/journals/12_3/19.pdf.
- Ishtaiwa, F., Shana, Z. (2011). The use of Interactive Whiteboard by pre-service teachers to enhance Arabic Language teaching and learning. Learning and Teaching in Higher Education: Gulf Perspectives, 8(2). 7. Shana, Z., Ishtaiwa, F. (2013). Information Literacy Skills: Promoting University Access and Success in the United Arab Emirates. Journal of Education and Learning. 2 (2). URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.5539/jel.v2n2p179
- Shana, Z., Abdul Kareem, S. (2014). SAAS: Creation of an e-Advising Tool to Augment Traditional Advising Methods. Computer and Information Science. 7 (1) pp. 41-57. 1.
- Shana, Z. A., & Abulibdehb, E. S. (2015). Engaging students through blogs: Using blogs to boost a course experience. International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Learning, 10(1), 30-38. oi:10.3991/ijet.v10i1.4240 1. jet/article/view/4240-journals.org/index.php/i-http://online 2.
- Shana, Z., & Abdulla, S. (2015). Educational Data Mining: An Intelligent System to Predict Student Graduation AGPA. International Review on Computers and Software (I.RE.CO.S.), 10 (N. 6), 1828 -6003. http://www.praiseworthyprize.org/jsm/index.php?journal=irecos&page=article&op= view&path%5B%5D=17626 3.
- Shana, Z. A., & Abulibdeh, E. S. (2017). Cloud Computing's Adoption Issues for Higher Education: Validating the Theory of Acceptance Model. International Journal Computer Assisted Learning (In Progress in Scopus/ Elsevier Journal)
Masters In Teaching Arabic Language and Islamic Studies
- Educational Technology in Teaching Arabic Language
- Educational Technology in Teaching Islamic Studies
Higher Diploma In Education (In English)
- Instructional Technology
- Educational Psychology
- Teaching Methods (Math)
- Teaching Methods (Science)
- Teaching Methods (IT)
- Research Skills
- Canadian Federation Of University Women.