PhD, Educational Media & Technology Educational Media & Technology with a minor in Ed.psychology.University of Missouri - U.S.A
Masters in Instructional technology/ Utah State University, USA.
B.Sc in Health Education/ Utah State University, USA.
- Technology in Teaching and Learning
- Virtual Classroom
- Learning Design
- Small-Group Instruction and Interaction
- Teacher Education and Certification
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Shana, Z. (2008). E-portfolios: Using Technology to Enhance and Assess Educational Technology Outcomes. Teaching and Learning at Higher Education: Gulf Perspective 5(1). http://www.zu.ac.ae/lthe/lthe05_01_02_shana.htm.
- Shana, Z. (2009). A Pilot Study to Investigate the Effectiveness of Multimedia CD-ROM Vis-À-Vis Traditional Print-Based Technology in Teaching Fourth-Grade Children. International Journal on E-Learning. 8 (3), pp. 403-423. Chesapeake, VA: AACE. http://www.editlib.org/p/26162.
- Shana, Z. (2009). Learning with Technology: Using Discussion Forums to Augment a Traditional-Style Class. Educational Technology & Society, 12 (3), 214–228. http://www.ifets.info/journals/12_3/19.pdf.
- Ishtaiwa, F., Shana, Z. (2011). The use of Interactive Whiteboard by pre-service teachers to enhance Arabic Language teaching and learning. Learning and Teaching in Higher Education: Gulf Perspectives, 8(2). 7. Shana, Z., Ishtaiwa, F. (2013). Information Literacy Skills: Promoting University Access and Success in the United Arab Emirates. Journal of Education and Learning. 2 (2). URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.5539/jel.v2n2p179
- Shana, Z., Abdul Kareem, S. (2014). SAAS: Creation of an e-Advising Tool to Augment Traditional Advising Methods. Computer and Information Science. 7 (1) pp. 41-57. 1.
- Shana, Z. A., & Abulibdehb, E. S. (2015). Engaging students through blogs: Using blogs to boost a course experience. International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Learning, 10(1), 30-38. oi:10.3991/ijet.v10i1.4240 1. jet/article/view/4240-journals.org/index.php/i-http://online 2.
- Shana, Z., & Abdulla, S. (2015). Educational Data Mining: An Intelligent System to Predict Student Graduation AGPA. International Review on Computers and Software (I.RE.CO.S.), 10 (N. 6), 1828 -6003. http://www.praiseworthyprize.org/jsm/index.php?journal=irecos&page=article&op= view&path%5B%5D=17626 3.
Shana, Z. and Abulibdeh, E. (2017). Cloud Computing Issues for Higher Education: Theory of Acceptance Model. International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Learning (iJET) 12 (11) p 168-184.
Hamada, N., Paquibut, R., Shana, Z. (2019). Using the Moodle to Support Effective Teaching and Learning of Math. THE OPCIÓN, AÑO 34, ESPECIAL NO.24.
Shana, Z., L.ahiani, H., Mahmoud. S. (2019). The Effect of Kagan Structure on the English Language Achievement of Sixth Grade Students: A Pilot Study from UAE. Education 3-13.(ACCEPTED).
Shana, Z. Abd Albaki, S. (20 20). Using Plickers in Formative Assessment to Augment Student Learning. International Journal of Mobile and Blended Learning (IJMBL). Volume 12, Issue 2, Article 4.
Masters In Teaching Arabic Language and Islamic Studies
- Educational Technology in Teaching Arabic Language
- Educational Technology in Teaching Islamic Studies
Higher Diploma In Education (In English)
- Instructional Technology
- Educational Psychology
- Teaching Methods (Math)
- Teaching Methods (Science)
- Teaching Methods (IT)
- Research Skills
- Canadian Federation Of University Women.