Ph.D. Islamic Sharia and Law, Al Qarawiyyin University, Fes, Morocco.
M.A. Islamic Sharia and Law, Al Qarawiyyin University, Fes, Morocco.
B.A. law, Nouakchott University, Mauritania.
B.A. of Fiqh and its origins, The High Institute of Studies and Islamic Research. Nouakchott, Mauritania.
- Islamic and legal Studies
- Language and terminology
- Scientific and historical studies and research.
- Different representations of Patience in the Quranic Text: A Search in the Instruction Discourse (2019) Journal of Coranic Studies. (Scopus)
- Strategies of deletion in the light of Abdullah Youssef Ali'S translation of holy Coran (The case of surat ALAnfal and surat Attawbah). (2019) Proceedings of the 8th International Conference for the Arabic Language, Dubai
- Arbitration between the spouses in Sharia and law (2014) Jounal of Justice Department.
- Media and language influence and impact. (2013) Proceedings of the second International Conference for the Arabic Language, Dubai.
Fiqh of Worship
- Fiqh of Transactions
- Recitation and Cantillation
- Islamic Culture
- Arabic language
- Sciences of the Holy Quran
- Sciences of the Prophet’s Hadith
- Fiqh of Sirah
- Fiqh Sources
- Aqidah Sources
- Member, scientific and educational committee of Mohamed Lemine Al Shinguiti University, Nouakchott, Mauritania.
- Member, Curricula committee in Mohamed Lemine Al Shinguiti University, Nouakchott, Mauritania.
- Member, the International Board of Arabic Language, Beirut, Lebanon.