Omar Mohammad Ali Khasawneh, Ph.D
Al Ain Campus
+971 3 7024888 Ext: 906
Educational Foundation, The Ohio State University, USA
M.A Educational Foundations, the Ohio State University, (USA)
M.A. Educational Administration, Yarmouk University, Jordan
B.S.Ed. in Education, The University of Akron, (USA)
Educational Foundations, Policy and Leadership, Childhood/Elementary, Islamic Thought.
- Khasawneh, O., Miqdadi, R., & Hijazi, A.H. (2014). The Extent of Implementing Pragmatism and Educational Philosophical Thought of John Dewey in Jordanian Public Schools. Journal of International Education Research, (10) 1. Littleton, CO.
- Khasawneh, O. & Al- Momani, M. (March. 2013). Elementary Teachers Attitudes towards the Implications of Idealism as an Educational Philosophy in Jordan. The Clute Institute International Academic Conference, Key West, Florida USA.
- Khasawneh, O. (2010). Parental Roles in Enhancing their Children's Leadership Skills from the Perspectives of their Children; a Social Qualitative Study. Journal of Abhath Al-Yarmouk.
- Al-Taneiji, Sh. & Khasawneh, O. (2009). Community Leaders: The Role of the School. Journal of Dirasat, University of Jordan, 36 (1): 218-225.
- Khasawneh, O. & Abbadi, H. (2008). Jordanian Children's Use of Computer Technology and its Effects on Them from their Parents Perspectives. Journal of Educational Computing Research, 39 (3): 267-284.
Educational Thought, Philosophical Schools, Research in Educational Foundations, Educational Policies, Educational Foundations, Educational Exploratory Experiences, School Management and Supervision, Learning Communities, Special Topics in Elementary/ Childhood Education, Pre-school Philosophy, and the Upbringing of children in Islam.