Mohamad Ahmad Al-Jamal, Ph.D
Head of Arabic and Islamic department
Al Ain Campus
+971 3 7024888
(2005) Ph. D. in Qura’nic Science and Interpretation, College of Sharia- Yarmouk University, Jordan
(1996) Master of Arts in Qura’nic Science and Interpretation, College of Sharia- Jordanian University, Jordan
(1988) Bachelor of Science in Islamic Sharia- , College of Sharia- Jordanian University, Jordan
- (2015-Current) Associate Professor,- College of Education, Humanities and Social Science.
- (2014-2015) For the Second semester: Qatar University
- (2014-2015) For the first semester- Jordanian University.
- (2012-2014) Associate Professor of Interpretation, Yarmouk, Jordan.
- (2011-2012) Visiting Professor at Al Qassim University, Saudi Arabia.
- (2010-2011) Supervisor of Quranic programs, Yarmouk University, Jordan.
- (2008-2009) Chair of the Department of Principles of Religion, College of Sharia, Yarmouk University, Jordan.
- (2005-2008) Assistant Professor of Principles of Religion, College of Sharia, Yarmouk University, Jordan.
- Have taught courses in the variety of programs on BSC. MA, and PH.D. levels.
Conference Presentations and Publications:
- Have published several books, scholarly articles, and contributed to several conference presentations.
- Have supervised about 40 MA theses and Ph.D. dissertations.
- Have participated in many scientific and educational committees in several Arab Universities.