Ph.D in Curricula and Instruction of Islamic Education, The University of Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom
M.A in Curricula and Instruction of Islamic Education, University of Huddersfield, Huddersfield, United Kingdom
High-Diploma in Education, Mutah University, Jordan
B.A. in Islamic Law/Sharia (Jurisprudence and Legislation), University of Jordan, Jordan
Religious and Spiritual Education, Teaching Strategies, Faith Schools Education, Qualitative and Quantitative Research
- Al-Hawamleh, Mahir Shafiq (2019) Storytelling as promoting moral consciousness: Religious Education teachers’ perspectives, International Journal of Learning, Teaching and Educational Research, 18(10), 20-33.
- Al-Alawneh, Muhammad, Hawamleh, Mahir, Al-Jamal, Dina & Sasa, Ghada (2019), Communication skills in practice. International Journal of Learning, Teaching and Educational Research (IJLTE), 18(6), 1-19.
- Al-Hawamleh, Mahir (2019) Cultivating attainment through imagination in Religious Education classes. International Journal of Learning, Teaching and Educational Research, 18(4), 20-33.
- Al-Hawamleh, M. (2016) The Extent of Integration between Islamic Education Textbook and the Tenth grade Textbooks in Jordan (in Arabic), Journal of Islamic and Human Advanced Research, 6(4), 1-29.
- Al-Hawamleh, M., and Al-Eqabi, S. (2016) The Reality of the Use of Curricular and Extra-Curricular Activities in the Teaching of Islamic Education Textbook in Baghdad (in Arabic), Al-Manarah for Research and Studies.
- Al-Omari, R., Al-Shuraifien, E., and Al-Hawamleh, M. (2016) Promoting Social Security in the Islamic Culture Textbooks, Journal of Al-Quds Open University for Research & Studies, 40(2), 125-160.
- Al-Idili, A., Samara, N., Al-Hawamleh, M. (2014) Quranic texts related to the environment and their employment extent in the 1st circle of the basic stage Science Textbooks in Jordan (in Arabic), Journal of Educational and psychological Aciences, University of Bahrain, 15(1), 345-379.
- Al-Jamal, D., Al-Hawamleh, M. and Al-Jamal, G. (2013) An Assessment of Reading Comprehension Practice in Jordan, Jordan Journal Educational Science, Yarmouk University.
- Al-Hawamleh, M., Al-Jamal, D. (2013) Computer – mediated instruction and cognitive skills development of tenth graders in Jordan, Al-Manarah for research and Studies, Al-al-Bayt University.
- Al-Hawamleh, M. (2013) Students’ perceptions of Religious beliefs as gained from Jordanian Universities Religious educational courses, Journal of Educational and Psychological Studies, 7(4), 497-512, Sultan Qaboos University.
- Al-Zu'bi, I, Al-Hawamlah, M. & Al-Showdayfat, S. (2009) The Extent of Islamic Education Practices of Stimulating Innovation in Al-Mafraq District in Jordan: Teachers' viewpoint (in Arabic Language), Journal of Umm Al-Qura for Educational and Psychological Sciences, 21(1), 113-154.
- Al-Hawamleh, M., Al-Jamal, D. (2008) Society Knowledge: The Experience of Jordanian Universities, Arabic Journal for Quality Assurance in Higher Education, Vol (1), 121-159.
- Al-Hawamleh, Mahir, (2003) Muslim Secondary Schools in England and the Teaching of Islamic studies. Unpublished Ph.D. Thesis, University of Manchester.
- Al-Hawamleh, M.S. (1999) 'An Evaluation of the Mentoring of Islamic Education Student Teachers in Jordanian Public Universities' Unpublished M.Ed Dissertation, University of Huddersfield.
Al-Hawamleh, M. (2012) Nurturing child spirituality in accordance with the Islamic Educational System, Scientific papers of the second international conference: contemporary Islamic educational visions – reality and ambition, vol. (2) pp. 1124-1146, Publications of Al-al-Bayt University.
1- 15 year of Universities Teaching from 2004- present
2- 2 year of Undergraduate University Students Supervision from 1996 - 1998
3- 3 year as an Islamic Education Teachers from 1993 - 1996
Postgraduate Courses (PhD and MA):
- Advanced Study in the Islamic Thought
- Islamic Educational Thought
- Islamic Educational Theory
- Pioneers in Islamic Thought
- Institutions of Islamic Educations
- Educational Curricula Planning
- Curriculum Theory
- Teaching Thinking and Values in Islamic Education
- Education and Development in the Islamic Perspective
- Analysis of Islamic Education Curricula and textbooks
- Research Methods in Islamic Education
- Seminar in Islamic Education
- Educational Administration in Islam
- Computer Implications in Islamic Education
- Qur’an and Hadith Instruction
- Creed (Aqidah), Prophetic Biography (Sirah) and Jurisprudence ( Fiqh) Instruction
- Curricula Planning and Development
- Development of Jordanian Educational System
- Curricula of Jordanian Schools development
- Islamic Education Instruction (1)
- Islamic Education Instruction (2)
- Instruction and their Practical Implications (1)
- Instruction and their Practical Implications (2)
- Computer Skills in Teaching Practice
- Islam and Contemporary Issues
- Introduction to Dawa and Islamic Media
- Presence of the Islamic World
- Research Methods and Resources of Islamic Studies
- Teaching children in Islam
- Islamic Studies Texts in the English Language
- Islamic Concepts and Values
- Computer Use in Education
- Islamic Education and Instruction
- Teaching Methods in the First stage Classes
- Vocational Education and Instruction
- Educational Curricula
- Instruction and Curricula of Kindergarten
- Educational Materials for Children
- General Teaching Methods