MA in Translation and Linguistics- Durham University, UK
Professional Diploma in Teaching
BA in English Language and Literature
Linquistics and Translation
1. Altakhaineh, A.R.M, AL-Tkhayneh, K. and Rahrouh, H. (2019). The Effect of the Gender and Culture of the IELTS Examiner on the Examinees’ Performance on the IELTS Speaking Test. International Journal of Arabic-English Studies. Vol. 19, No. 1.
2. Altakhaineh, A.R.M and Rahrouh, H. (2017) Language attitudes: Emirati perspectives on the Emirati dialect of Arabic according to age and gender. The Social Sciences, 12(8), pp. 1434-1439.
3. Altakhaineh, A.R.M. and Rahrouh, H. (2015). The Use of Euphemistic Expressions by Arab EFL Learners: Evidence from Al Ain University of Science and Technology. International Journal of English Linguistics, 5(1), pp. 14-21.
1- Applied Linguistic & Language Teaching International Conference and Exhibition (ALLT) March 7-9th, 2019, Zayed University.
2- 2nd Blended Teaching and Learning Symposium. Nov. 13- 14, 2018, UAE University
3- Blended Teaching& Learning Symposium- March 14- 15, 2018, UAE University.
4- TESOL Arabia Conference March 9- 11th, 2017, The Ritz- Carton, Dubai Financial Center, UAE.
5- TESOL Arabia Conference March 9- 11th, 2017, The Ritz- Carton, Dubai Financial Center, UAE.
6- TESOL Arabia Conference March 2015, Dubai, UAE.
7- The 26 Business& Economics Society International (B& ESI) Conference. March 1- 4, 2015. Al Ain University of Science and Technology, Al Ain, UAE.
8- The Third Sharjah Colloquium Foundations, May 27, 2014, The English Language Center, the University of Sharjah.
9- TESOL Arabia Conference March 2013, Dubai, UAE.
10- TESOL Arabia Conference March 2012, Dubai, UAE.
11- TESOL Arabia Conference March 2011, Dubai, UAE.
12- TESOL Arabia Conference March 2010, Dubai, UAE.
13- TESOL Arabia Conference March 2009, Dubai, UAE.
- English language instructor, Al Ain University, 27th Sep 2008 to present.
- Teaching English language at Future International School, primary and secondary stages, September 2006 to July 2008 Al Ain, UAE.
- Teaching English Language in Youth Centre Institute, from 2004 – 2006, Syria.
- Teaching English Language in Durham Saudi School from 2004 – 2006, UK.
- Teaching English Language in Al-Hekma School from 1998 – 2001, Syria.
- Translating books and articles from English into Arabic and vice versa for various establishments. I have translated a book named “The International Peace” by Talal Nemeh which has been published, as well as on the internet (www.4ourpeace.info), from 2004-2006.
- Interpreter and translator (translating business and commercial correspondences, Exporting and Importing Trading office, Aleppo, from 1997-1998.
English Level 1
English Level 2
English Level 3