- Deepen students’ knowledge in the nature of their specialty area, its structure, content, concepts, and strengthen students’ knowledge of the human nature and characteristics in various developmental stages.
- Provide students with the skills of analysis, planning, and implementation of experiences related to the special requirements.
- Enable students to understand and take into account human diversity when dealing with individuals from different cultural backgrounds.
- Develop students’ abilities of critical thinking, creativity, and problem-solving as well as continuously improve performance and professional development skills through practical and field experiences.
- Enable students to employ technologies and communication tools in the specialty field, taking into account the ethical and legal standards that regulate their use.
- Develop students' skills in the areas of inquiry and scientific research that enhance work experience in their specialty field.
- Provide students with evaluation skills that enable them to make correct judgments and take right decisions.
- Equip students with the needed skills of dealing with the strategic partners that assure the achievement of the desired goals.
- Reinforce students’ positive attitudes and human values towards their specialty area and profession to be an inconsistency with professional ethics.